Baked pepper stew
Today I come up with a simple, vegetarian recipe, an autumn recipe. As I told you before, I really like meatless recipes, especially in the spring-summer-autumn period when we find all kinds of vegetables in the markets. This food requires a little more time, but it is definitely worth all the time and effort.
- 1 kg of peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- green parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked pepper stew:
Bake the peppers on a hob or in the oven, as you like, put them in a bowl and cover for at least 15-20 minutes, because then they can be cleaned much easier. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Finely chop the onion and fry in olive oil. Add the sliced peppers and a cup of water, let it boil for 5 minutes, then add the diced peeled tomatoes. Let it boil until the tomatoes soften and reduce the sauce, add salt and pepper to taste, optionally a teaspoon of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomatoes and the garlic cut into thin slices. Let it boil, then turn off. fire and sprinkle the greens on top. This food can be served as a side dish to steak or simply as such, with polenta.
Baked pepper stew with sour cream
Like Simona, lately, "fast", "easy", "few ingredients" is my little name. Although I like to complicate things, the last time was not my friend at all, so I reconfigured the route only on the fastest roads.
This food saved me, especially since I had some baked peppers in the freezer, so minimum time spent on the stove. The heat of these days also brought me closer to #paparapid.
- 2 roasted red peppers / without peel and seeds
- 2 baked / peeled yellow peppers
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lg cold pressed olive oil
- 2 lg chubby cream (Dairy with Caimac)
How I proceeded:
- I chopped the onion and the fine garlic and I smothered them in oil and a little water until the onion softens (I used a chopper, so minimum time to chop)
- In the meantime, I finely chopped the peppers and added them over the onion
- I continued to cook until the liquid disappeared
- I added sour cream and brought to a boil
- Miss Elsa served with polenta and freshly chopped parsley
For those with aplv, the cream used can be a vegetable one (recipe here)
COOKED PEPPER CREAM SOUP I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared COOKED PEPPER CREAM SOUP. It turned out very delicious and easy to prepare. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 8 red sweet peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 500 ml. - hot water
- 1 teaspoon - sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon - smoked chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 tbsp - cream cheese
- 80 ml - liquid cream 20%
- Salt and black pepper
To be served:
Method of preparation:
- Arrange the well-washed peppers on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Bake at 220 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the peppers out of the oven, transfer them to a large bowl, cover them with cling film and let them sit for 20 minutes, this way it will be easier for you to peel them.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and pour oil into it. Add onion, carrot, celery stalk all chopped, garlic, season with salt, black pepper, smoked chili peppers and sweet paprika. Stir and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the baked peppers, the juice left from the peppers, hot water and boil the soup for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and grind everything with an electric sieve until you get a fine soup without the pieces. Then add cream cheese for creaminess, pour liquid cream and mix a little more.
- Serve the soup with breadcrumbs, garnish with chili pepper flakes and liquid cream. Good appetite!